Once or twice a month we have Pirate Night.
What is Pirate Night? Well, it is a night where we eat like pirates.
And how exactly do we do that? We don’t use any utensils – this includes utensils for serving the food.
Part of the fun is in finding foods that are Pirate Night friendly. I’ve gathered up some of our favorites for you to share in this tradition with us:
1. Corn on the Cob
2. Spicy Tomato Herb Meatballs
3. Bloomin’ Onion
4. Honey Lemon Ginger Chicken
5. Pizza Sticks
6. Mini Chicken Pot Pies
7. Roasted Parmesan Summer Squash
8. Baked Chicken
9. Amish Bread
10. Biscuit Pizza
11. Pesto and Turkey Pinwheels
12. Corn Dogs
13. (Turkey) Bacon wrapped Potato Bites
14. Taco Bites
15. Spinach Quiche
Does your family have any fun traditions like Pirate Night?