One year Blogiversary
I know “blogiverary” isn’t really a word, but for the sake of this post, we will go with it.
Did you know yesterday was my one year Blogiversary?
I know, you may be thinking “But Courtney, haven’t you been blogging for years?” And the answer would be yes.. But today marked one year for me being a big girl blogger. One year ago today I finally pulled the big girl panties on and registered my own domain. *clap clap clap*.
I could do a look back on the last year, but considering I just did that, I will just give you some random facts about me. Since I have been blogging for 365 days now, I will give you 365. Just kidding.. I’ll give you 12 for the past 12 months.
1. I am NOT 30.. yet.
2. I am awesome; my kids tell me every day.
3. I am actually quite hungry while typing this post and want to make taco soup. Must.Type.Faster.
4. I had more nasty comments when I began blogging than I do now. Thankfully the haters moved on
5. I should probably buy a new bottle of hair dye soon. My greats are showing.. I typed grey, but autocorrect changed it to greats..and considering #2, I am leaving it.
6. I am always amazed when people that I don’t know watch my youtube videos and comment on them. I may force my family to view some, but having people that WANT to view them is humbling.
7. I tend to underestimate my abilities sometimes and that stops me from doing things I would otherwise be great at.
8. Flat White.. Haven’t tried it. Want to. I see a Blogiversary present to myself in the future.
9. I am envious of people who can make friends easily
10. I have a strong desire to read a good book, but none on my Kindle App are jumping out at me.
11. My house is a wreck right now, but you know.. Blogiversary!!
12. Sometimes I pray two times in a row because I think of things to pray for as soon as I stop.
And there you go.. 12.. I probably could have done 365, but Taco Soup!
How long have you been blogging?
I actually began this blog in 2008.