Welcome to another edition of Random Roundup. Last time I discussed random things that just didn’t fill a blog post by themselves. This week? The same thing. Let’s get to it:
- Have you ever noticed how spam comments are versus real comments?
- Spam: You have the
- best blog ever. You are super fabulous. Your blog is fabulous. Everything about you is awesome. I am going to share this with everybody… and…
- Real comments: Great post!
- Real comment version 2: You suck! This is terrible.
- Have you ever been to a LDS baptism before? If so, then I am sure you have felt the Spirit. Well, when Losh was baptized I noticed that the Spirit felt so much different during his baptism than others. It felt so childlike, and carefree. It was a very happy time. A lot of baptism’s I have been to were for adults and those always felt like starting over and the Spirit gave me a very reflective feeling. It was incredible to feel it differently during Losh’s baptism.
- Have you ever had a question burning in your mind? You wanted to ask it so many times, but never felt like the time was right. Eventually, you opened up and asked somebody – somebody that you wouldn’t have expected to even ask.. and they gave you the exact answer you needed? Surely this can’t be only me? So many times I have had a question on my heart, but never asked anybody for the answer. When I finally asked somebody, it was a person that I wasn’t expecting to know, but the time was right and the answer I was given was exactly what I needed.
- Have you ever wondered how other people lived their lives? I did! So, I decided to start sharing mine.
Have you ever had a random tidbit to share? Why not share it in the comments below?